What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can a highlighter be used on SQF documentation to track employee errors to be followed up on?

Started by , Mar 25 2020 04:00 AM
3 Replies

Can a highlighter be used on SQF documentation to track employee errors to be followed up on? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Employee handbook and policies SQF Internal Audit Documentation question What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Changeover and documentation procedures requirements
[Ad]

Yes, I have done this many times to help myself track follow up actions with personnel. However, it may (and has) also draw unwanted attention to documents when under an audit, so I switched to mini post its which can be removed when complete.

2 Likes1 Thank

We did the same thing as Slab mentioned. Mini post it's are easy to draw attention and are removable once corrected. 

Use electronic highlighting as noted already. As a former SQF Auditor I'd be asking why something is highlighted and then I'd ask for the written documentation to back that up.

Similar Discussion Topics
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Employee handbook and policies SQF Internal Audit Documentation question What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Changeover and documentation procedures requirements BRCGS Documentation How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing How to respond if there are some errors on the final EIR received from FDA? Prerequisite Programs and Documentation