What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recipe for making mixed fruit juice with pineapple and mango juice

Started by , May 02 2020 09:49 PM
5 Replies
I have. Mango Concentrate min 28 brix and a Pineapple NFC 12.8-13 brix each have it own product and recipe Mango juice and pineapple juice but i want to Mix and make new recipe i want use 85 % around pineapple and 15 % around the mango what method i have to use any guidance you have please thanks all
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Organic Recipe - using expiring best by date ingredients Product Recipe Recommendations for Metal Detector Additional Product (same recipe with original product but packed in different packaging type) Can someone confirm that FSC 20 Recipe Meals does not apply to us
[Ad]
And i a have the colorant beta carotene red , lutein for pineapple the flavor mango flavor, multi fruit flavor , pineapple flavor CMC , ascorbic acid , citric acid etc.... ingredients available on my store

You can use the calculations/details in this thread to work out how much mango concentrate would give you the equivalent of 85% mango juice: https://www.ifsqn.co...ce-formulation/

Beyond that it's entirely up to you, subject to any regulatory limits/restrictions on flavours and additives, so it'll be a case of some experimentation in the development kitchen to find a formulation that your taste panel like ;)

1 Thank

i was interested too. Txx for the link

Charles

I once made a drink that was supposed to split into 3 colors in a clear glass cup, but the colors kept mixing, and the liquid ended up constantly turning purple instead of a top-to-bottom sequence of red+yellow+blue, you know? I was always distraught. I was offered to pour some real vodka in there so that the colors would not mix. I did it with a dessert spoon. What do you do when you don't want to mix colors in a glass? Liquid drink-it's still not jelly :silly: I often get tips from a girl's blog https://www.lolacovington.com/top-10-most-popular-cocktails/. And I mix drinks them according to her recipes.

Fun!  Well...follow pHfruit's guidance and keep in mind your pH.  I suspect you will be able to create something that is well below 4.6 pH, but just bear that in mind.

Similar Discussion Topics
Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Organic Recipe - using expiring best by date ingredients Product Recipe Recommendations for Metal Detector Additional Product (same recipe with original product but packed in different packaging type) Can someone confirm that FSC 20 Recipe Meals does not apply to us Flow Chart - Water in the recipe - Step or Ingredient Mixing Recipe Verification Tolerance Recipe change on food label Do we have to notify retail stores of a recipe change? Requirement to provide recipe percentage to customers?