What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan for maize and wheat flour

Started by , May 11 2020 10:10 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone,

My name is Marie from Kenya I am looking into starting milling both wheat and Maize flour, my challenge is coming up with a HACCP plan. Any help help or leads would be highly appreciated with thanks. otherwise, I am so happy to be a part of this community and looking forward to sharing more insights.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi Marie, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Charles posted some references in this thread that may be useful for you: https://www.ifsqn.co...ill/#entry45872

1 Like

Use this document to assess your risks.  You can search for flour and find the hazards you need to address in your plan.

Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food: Draft Guidance for Industry1

1 Like
Thank you PHruit for your reply the link is quite helpful. I appreciate with thanks.

Thank you Tahoeskier for your reply I however can’t see any attachment on your response. Mind resending it? Thank you !

Thank you PHruit for your reply the link is quite helpful. I appreciate with thanks.

Thank you Tahoeskier for your reply I however can’t see any attachment on your response. Mind resending it? Thank you !

This is probably the missing attachment -

https://www.ifsqn.co...at/#entry159364

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?