What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Crisis Mangement - COVID-19 Pandemic

Started by , May 13 2020 11:27 AM
3 Replies

Hello,

I hope everyone is well and keeping safe during these unprecedented times.

I was hoping some of you would be willing to share your crisis management plans or mock crisis exercises regarding the COVID 19 pandemic.

We are a bakery manufacturing cookies.

Any examples or suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Stay safe.

Thank you.

KBMB

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management - 5Ps and 4Ps Crisis Management Test
[Ad]

Please, see attached. We're a small dairy company.

Also, if anybody has suggestions regarding our policy, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

(a) IMO the only directly realistic food safety related potential crises so far enunciated in other threads are (1) Absence of critical FS-related Staff, (2) shortage of critical FS-related Resources such as Sanitation-related chemicals. Of course the opportunity to propose/analyse hypotheticals is only limited by one's imagination, eg dangerous Fraud,

(b) Business Continuity  also  seems a realistic potential crisis (eg shortages of XYZ)  but is not directly  related to Food Safety(?). Again hypotheticals abound, eg Company sued by employee(s) for demanding the use of masks.

@ olenazh - I found yr presentation interesting/useful although afai can see it does not spell out a specific FS-related crisis. Nonetheless the title/majority content clearly aims to minimize the likelihood of  occurrence of (1) above.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management - 5Ps and 4Ps Crisis Management Test Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall Crisis Management - BRCGS 3.11.1 Verification of Crisis Management Plan Crisis Management Challenge Mock Crisis - Truck breaks down on highway