I was hoping to get some help in creating a template for our Mock Crisis Report. When searching this topic on the forum I got bits and pieces and was hoping to get a solid answer as to what information is required on an SQF Mock Crisis Report.
So far I have the following areas on the template:
- Date of mock crisis
- Description of the Crisis
- The procedure/results in handling the crisis (ex. hold method)
- Status of contaminated product
- Any corrective actions/improvements we can make
- Who we would contact in the event of the crisis
- Crisis team members that participated and their signatures
I greatly appreciate any feedback, advice or an example of the template you use.
PS. For training the crisis team, I was told that I can provide them with documents covering our procedures and each team members roll and have them read the documents and sign off on the training register?
Thank you in advance!!