What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can an USDA inspector tag product without knowing the regulation?

Started by , May 13 2020 03:09 PM
3 Replies

can a USDA inspector tag product without knowing the regulation on why she is tagging the product but still tags it anyways.and when i found the CFR to back up why my product should not be tagged, her response is that i am not Government policy department.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Food safety regulation for carton ink How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

You will need to file a complaint with her area supervisor/manager.

yes multi pack beef sticks for individual sale that meet all labeling requirements, The caddie is displayed at the point of purchase, caddies are not the shipping container as we put 6 caddies in every master case.

Thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Food safety regulation for carton ink How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? USDA and pork broth USDA inspected products Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation Intestines - Edible Meat Product?