What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have an Indemnification Agreement which I can use?

Started by , May 20 2020 02:15 PM
3 Replies

does anyone have an Indemnification Agreement which I can use, long story short, we are subcontracting work out to a 3rd party who bottles hand sanitizer (70%) alcohol, the company wants to send out for Micro testing but there are orders to fill.

since it is hand sanitizer I want to sign a waiver so I can send the orders out

please help

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Waste Agreement Where can I find a good template for a contract agreement for a co-manufacturer? Service Level Agreement for Transporter of Food Cleaning & Sanitation chemical supplier Service Level Agreement Food Safety Agreement with Transporters
[Ad]

Do you have retained legal counsel that you could consult before proceeding? 

1 Thank

I'd go with what MsMars said, that would be a specialized Indemnification Agreement as you may know there has been several issues with contamination of hand sanitizer in the past and sending samples out for micro analysis is a good thing to do.

1 Like

Hand Sanitizer is widely being adulterated and fraudulent during these times. So just be aware before you decide not to do any testing.

Similar Discussion Topics
Waste Agreement Where can I find a good template for a contract agreement for a co-manufacturer? Service Level Agreement for Transporter of Food Cleaning & Sanitation chemical supplier Service Level Agreement Food Safety Agreement with Transporters Business continuity agreement with competitors Co Manufacturing Need to Sign Contract Agreement SQF 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 Example of a formal agreement with a co-man or transportation? Contract Agreement for Service Providers as per BRC requirement Bypassing a CCP with the agreement of a customer