What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

8.5.3 Validation of control measure(s) and combinations of control measures

Started by , Jun 05 2020 11:29 AM
5 Replies

As per ISO22K 2018 version,

Can anyone share the validation methodology?

and how to document the evidence of capability of the control measure(s) to achieve the intended control?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]

As per ISO22K 2018 version,

(1) Can anyone share the validation methodology?

(2)and how to document the evidence of capability of the control measure(s) to achieve the intended control?

(1) I suggest you obtain iso22004 issues 2005 and 2014. These explain in considerable detail.

(2) necessarily depends on what product/process you are talking about ?

Both versions of ISO 22004 has been withdrawn.

Well, I am talking about Metal Detector, Pasteurization, Blasting etc

Please, see attached as a sample of CCP validation based on Codex Alimentarius approach. Hope, it'd help a bit.

Attached Files

Both versions of ISO 22004 has been withdrawn.

Well, I am talking about Metal Detector, Pasteurization, Blasting etc

Many related comments exist on this Forum.

I appreciate the iso22004 Standard awaits "revision" however the methodological content you are seeking is mostly generic although the implementation likely varies with  the specifics.

Metal detector, Pasteurization,Blasting are sort of Apples/Oranges/Pears. The first two are quite well covered/exampled on this Forum.

Please, see attached as a sample of CCP validation based on Codex Alimentarius approach. Hope, it'd help a bit.

Hi Olena,

Thks for attachment but with all due respects this IMO is a really poor example.

(a) generic E.coli is not classed as a Pathogen.

(b) pathogenic E.coli would never afaik be regarded as satisfactory at a level between 0 and 10 cfu/g

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc.