What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Source for Military MRE Ingrednients

Started by , Jun 10 2020 08:57 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

One of our clients has us fulfill Military Surplus MRE's.

However the client has been unable to give us a total ingredients list due to the varied nature.

I know this information is publicly available, however I have not been able to locate a resource that has the ingredients listing in total.  At least for current MRE's.

is there a source of which I can confirm with the Client?

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace
[Ad]

Hi,

I could not understand your query, could you clarify?

What is your organization's activity and who is your client?

Hi,

I could not understand your query, could you clarify?

What is your organization's activity and who is your client?

Apologies for vagueness of my question.

Our company is an Ecommerce company that does 3pl services for varied products.  We have occasionally had food clients, but no HACCP/Food Safety plan, however we are now developing one.

Our current sole Food Client is a company that sells Military Surplus MRE's.  However they indicated they are unable to provide us with a complete ingredient listing due to the varied nature of what comes in each MRE.

I was hoping someone had a source to the public ingredient info for US Military MRE's, as we can prepare our safety and allergen plan to include all.

Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers? Source for articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of IQF ingredients? Does anyone have a source for 8 mil. food safe gloves? Seeking Source for shatter-proof mirrors SQF 8, Non Conformance during Audit for Allergen and Water Source Test