What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can somebody share a PRP model Restaurant Pest Control

Started by , Jun 13 2020 07:16 AM
3 Replies

Dear All,

Somebody can share PRP model for a restaurant pest control procedures.

Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]

Hello,

I think this file could help you to do your own program

https://npmapestworl...dling (002).pdf

Procedure shall include the following points:

1. objective

2. Scope

3. standards that you are working on.

4. reponsiblities (who is responsible to execute this program internally and externally)

5.type of pests that you are dealing with.

6. steps.

If you are managing your own pest control program then you have to do the previous steps and in case if you have a pest control provider, ask them to send their own program and check it tightly.

Hope that i could help you!

1 Like1 Thank

Dear All,

Somebody can share PRP model for a restaurant pest control procedures.

Thanks in advance. 

In the context of ISO22000, you may find it easier to utilize a Pest Control Company and their "Procedures"..

1 Thank

I agree with Charles. You're going to end up paying them plenty! Make them set up the whole thing. Our company (rentokill / Steritech) just brings a 4", 3-ring binder with all documentation, maps, licenses etc and updates it every other week when they come in. All we have to do is record any activity we see on the log.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points