What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do I assess the level of HACCP knowledge my team and employees have?

Started by , Jun 14 2020 07:02 PM
4 Replies
Hi,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture
[Ad]

Hi,

Internal audit ?

Yes

Dear Fabio,

Assessing the level of HACCP knowledge first of all you need to determine whether they are all trained on HACCP. If they are trained , then you have to determine the effectiveness of training by coming up with a list of Questions and assignments on HACCP within the management system. e.g you can assign them to come up with a flow diagrams on your products find out if they are in good position to determine CCP's using the decision tree.

Once all this is done, Internal audits are also key in ensuring that your team is ready. Always follow uptodate standards.

Good Luck!

Peter Mugisha

1 Like

Yes

I deduce you agreed Post2.

Checkists for haccp exist on net.

Or you could download a file like BRC self-assessment and just make one up from the haccp portion.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company