What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Face Mask Design Competition

Started by , Jun 16 2020 01:52 PM

Just to finish this competition off we have agreed with the 5 entrants to split the prize fund of $200 between them, so each member will receive $40 as a thank you for taking part.

Regards,

Simon

17 Replies

We need a little light relief during these difficult times and what better way than to run a member competition.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19 many of us are wearing a mask when we leave home and go to public places.  Masks should be functional, but they don’t have to be boring, so get creative and show us your mask.

Simply upload a photo of yourself wearing your mask…that’s it.

Prizes will be awarded for funniest mask and most creative mask with the winners each receiving a $100 gift card.

Entries will be shortlisted by IFSQN management and member polls held to select the winners,

One entry per member.

Closing date for entries July 31, 2020.

If you have questions just ask.

Regards,

Simon

4 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scientific proof face masks extend shelf life because of reduced contamination Fogging of glasses while wearing face masks Can beard nets safely be used in lieu of face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19? Mask/ Face covering Policy Questions on the new requirement for employees to wear face masks
[Ad]

Meooow :)

mask.jpeg   112.5KB   3 downloads

3 Likes1 Thank

Wahey! Our first entry.

Thanks Sharon.

Regards,

Simon

mask.jpg   102.19KB   23 downloads

3 Likes

Even though Wolverine would likely be immune to COVID...

Attached Files

2 Likes

Who has two thumbs and protects himself from pathogens!? This guy!

I hope it does not look like I am picking my nose!

Attached Files

2 Likes

Raygun - nice choice!

1 Like

Raygun - nice choice!

I have another one that says a mask is the new smile

2 Likes

Just a reminder closing date for entries is this Friday, July 31 at 5 PM EST.

Thanks,

Simon

Are we really letting masks and covid-19 get in our way from having snacks whenever we want to?  :roflmao:  LOL nice mask!

Are we really letting masks and covid-19 get in our way from having snacks whenever we want to?  :roflmao:  LOL nice mask!

No. It hasn't worked. :oops:  My problem - I have my own office where I don't need to wear a mask. Plus COVID-19 has given me an excuse to keep my candy dish supplied with chocolate.

Scale this morning says I gained 37lbs. I am getting my body apocalypse ready!

I'm expecting a deluge of entries in the next couple of days. Why? Because I'm delusional (obviously) and because there are 2X $100 gift cards on offer.

I'd sure as heck enter if I could.

The odds of winning currently are huge!

You've got to be in it to win it folks.   :k9:

Cheers, 

Simon

1 Like

Home made mask.

Attached Files

1 Like

That is really nice Milagr, thank you. :thumbup:

Last orders please.

:sofa_bricks:

Entries are closed for the competition.  There are two prizes each of $100, but I'm thinking of splitting the $200 between all 5 entries.  I will contact each member and see if we can get a consensus to do that.

Regards,

Simon

2 Likes

Just to finish this competition off we have agreed with the 5 entrants to split the prize fund of $200 between them, so each member will receive $40 as a thank you for taking part.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Scientific proof face masks extend shelf life because of reduced contamination Fogging of glasses while wearing face masks Can beard nets safely be used in lieu of face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19? Mask/ Face covering Policy Questions on the new requirement for employees to wear face masks Face Mask Risk Assessments for Use in Facilities In light of Covid-19 is anyone making face masks mandatory in their facilities? Can this be optional? Can face shields be cleaned, sanitised and then reused? Does anyone have information regarding the extended use of cloth face masks being hazardous to health? How often do we have to change disposable face masks?