What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can I get some more information on Food Safety? What can I study? Where do I begin?

Started by , Jul 06 2020 12:31 PM
4 Replies

Good Day,

I am from Namibia, and was wondering how I can start to get some more information in regards with Food Safety. What can i study? Where do I begin?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Welcome Charmain!

Hi Charmain and welcome to IFSQN.

It would be helpful if you could tell us a little about your background, what do you know already about food safety? What is your current job/study?  What do you want to do?  If you can help us I’m sure members will be able to guide you.

As well as the forum where you can ask questions and share information IFSQN have lots of free webinars on food safety topics.  You can find upcoming webinars here and recorded webinars here.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hi, yes thank you. Currently I am doing New Business Development for one of Africa's biggest Hygiene Companies. So I work with a lot of corporate clients, either they have hygiene services, cleaning and pest control with our company,

I have been on 2 introductory pest control workshops, but I have heaps of clients either doing BRC, HACCP, FDA and I would like to empower myself more, I want to understand their business more.

And then take it from there.

Hi, yes thank you. Currently I am doing New Business Development for one of Africa's biggest Hygiene Companies. So I work with a lot of corporate clients, either they have hygiene services, cleaning and pest control with our company,

I have been on 2 introductory pest control workshops, but I have heaps of clients either doing BRC, HACCP, FDA and I would like to empower myself more, I want to understand their business more.

And then take it from there.

Do you mean that you are already fully familiar with FS topics like haccp ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Live seafood wholesale information