What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Food Safety Plan Example

Started by , Aug 17 2020 08:02 PM
3 Replies

Hey guys, I'm looking for some examples of HACCP plans for baked goods. Specifically, cakes, french pastries, and/or baked goods. Please note that all products are being sold to catering companies and will consumed immediately. 

I originally modeled my plan after this helpful link I found online: https://www2.gov.bc....sponge_cake.pdf   however, I was told that it wasn't good enough and I needed to make changes. Any helpful links or attachments would be greatly appreciated! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Current HACCP standard IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process Ice Pop HACCP & Microbiological Testing Seafood HACCP Plans
[Ad]

Hey guys, I'm looking for some examples of HACCP plans for baked goods. Specifically, cakes, french pastries, and/or baked goods. Please note that all products are being sold to catering companies and will consumed immediately. 

I originally modeled my plan after this helpful link I found online: https://www2.gov.bc....sponge_cake.pdf    however, I was told that it wasn't good enough and I needed to make changes. Any helpful links or attachments would be greatly appreciated! 

The example lacks a hazard analysis. Was that the criticism of yr own plan or  ?

1 Like

I work in a bakery as well, did they not tell you why it wasn't good enough? 

have you taken the PCQI course?  The plan you attached is only a snapshot of what is required.  You are missing ingredient and process hazard analysis, allergen controls, sanitation and supply chain.

I've attached a template from the course.

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Current HACCP standard IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process Ice Pop HACCP & Microbiological Testing Seafood HACCP Plans How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?