What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 11.2.9.1 - Utensil Specifications

Started by , Sep 24 2020 01:08 PM
2 Replies

Hi all,

Do we have to have specs from the original manufacture of all our utensils? Or a spec? 

We are a small company. At the beginning of the company they purchased a plastic pitchers. We are still using this pitcher to this day. Along with other items such as stainless steel milk pitchers etc We do not know who manufactured some utensil, such as the pitchers. 

Thanks you! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Cleaning Utensil Storage Do we need to provide evidence in specifications to claim products are genetically modified? Equipment Specifications
[Ad]

All, yes.

Size of company has nothing to do with the requirements.

As an Auditor I may ask you if a certain item is food safe, you say yes and then I ask to see the specs, etc.

Get proof of everything.

1 Thank

I would suggest if you do not have a spec for a utensil or can not get one, then purchase a new one and get the specification for it. 

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Cleaning Utensil Storage Do we need to provide evidence in specifications to claim products are genetically modified? Equipment Specifications Do product specifications need a GRAS and FDA statement? The Iron Egg- kitchen utensil to add iron to food or liquid Getting approval for changing specifications Cleaning utensil separation Juice ingredient Specifications Limits