What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Flow-Chart Question

Started by , Dec 01 2020 04:18 PM
3 Replies

I am building a HACCP flow-chart for a RTE (frozen) product with meat which I will then use to create a full HACCP document. I do not write a lot of HACCP plans, so I just wanted to get some feedback on the Tortilla and Salsa process. Should I number those differently? If each of those is their own process with steps should I create a completely seperate HACCP for each of those products as well or can I have them all included within this one? TIA for any advice!  -Nicky 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Here is the file! 

Attached Files

Hi Charlie; To me - looks OK as soon as all the steps are included. I have the same for my ice cream products. The only thing I noticed - you didn't include parameters (e.g. mixing time, boiling/cooking/cooling temperature, weight, storage temperature, etc.), coding matrix and details for packaging (e.g. material, size)

1 Thank

Hi Charlie; To me - looks OK as soon as all the steps are included. I have the same for my ice cream products. The only thing I noticed - you didn't include parameters (e.g. mixing time, boiling/cooking/cooling temperature, weight, storage temperature, etc.), coding matrix and details for packaging (e.g. material, size)

Thank you! I will be adding those parameters on the full write-up. I don't usually add them on the flow-chart, but I can. I have always made the flow-chart pretty basic just to try to save space and make it as easy to read and follow as possible. 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'