What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Last Nights Football

Started by , Mar 13 2003 04:46 PM
3 Replies
How did Juve go on last night against Deportivo, I missed it - I know Man Utd had a 1-1 draw with Basle.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Football (Soccer) World Cup 2018 Competition Ladies World Cup Soccer (or Football depending on where you live) Anyone interested in a world cup football (soccer) competition? POV > Opera > Football Football (Soccer) Thread
[Ad]
Juve 3 - Depo 2

Juve 1 - Depo 0 Ferrara
Juve 1 - Depo 1 Tristan
Juve 1 - Depo 2 Makay
Juve 2 - Depo 2 Trezeguet
Juve 3 - Depo 2 Tudor (Euro goal !!!, 92')

Marcello Lippi said that our Team is not aware of its possibilities in Champions League and I quite agree with his conclusions. Depo could win the match (ball possession 62 % against 38 %) and many errors of Camoranesi, Davids, Nedved, Thuram, Di Vaio. In Italian Championship, Juve is first and there's really no match. The difference with other teams seems to be huge.
Hi Franco,

Never mind the performance its the result that counts, anyway it sounds like it was an entertaining match. Where does this leave Juve - do they have to play and beat Basle in the last game to progress?

Simon
No Simon, they don't have to beat Basel. Basel should beat Juve 4-0 to progress. It's just fantasy football, but should it ever happen, then Basel will be worthy of Champions league and Juve will not. I'm afraid We're going to meet in Manchester on May 29 th for the final match Manchester - Juventus !!!
I'm leaving the office now. Have a nice week end. Franco

Similar Discussion Topics
Football (Soccer) World Cup 2018 Competition Ladies World Cup Soccer (or Football depending on where you live) Anyone interested in a world cup football (soccer) competition? POV > Opera > Football Football (Soccer) Thread Not Football (Soccer) Thread Tonights Football