What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF - paperwork Ø

Started by , Jan 04 2021 05:52 PM
6 Replies

Hello all. I just had a conversation with one of my supervisors, and I have question regarding number ZERO. As we write on our paperwork - if there was no spillage on beverage that we are producing  we are writing "O". However one of employees  is writing  Ø ( zero with line ). Is that will make any issue during the SQF audit ? I am attaching small example below. Lost beverage 10 12  Ø

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scratch Outs on Paperwork SQF Edition 9 How far back does my paperwork have to go? Paperwork Storage SQF Who signs paperwork? How do you document the MSS paperwork when you are short on staffing?
[Ad]

as long as your program does not specify how numbers are written you should not have an issue

(as a note: I believe everyone should do it the way that one employee is :giggle: ) 

1 Like

Fantastic @ Thank you !

Writing a diagonal line thru an "0" simply designates it as a zero as opposed to an "O" letter.

I always found that interesting!

This is not an issue - however, I would suggest you all do the same thing - because the differences can and will be questioned as some clients have found.

Most of our clients write the absolute way with the line drawn thru it.

I have seen some horrible penmanship, to the point that the slash through the Zero just made it worse.  (it looked like an 8)

All I ask for is legible handwriting!  

1 Like

I have seen some horrible penmanship, to the point that the slash through the Zero just made it worse.  (it looked like an 8)

All I ask for is legible handwriting!  

I would have better luck asking Santa to bring me a few hundred million than asking for legible handwriting.

I still ask though, in both cases.

4 Likes

Maybe change to "Nil". Avoids arguments.

Similar Discussion Topics
Scratch Outs on Paperwork SQF Edition 9 How far back does my paperwork have to go? Paperwork Storage SQF Who signs paperwork? How do you document the MSS paperwork when you are short on staffing? Pathogen testing paperwork Importance of filling paperwork correctly Do organic imports from US to Canada require certification paperwork? Destroying Paperwork/Records Co-Packing, any extra paperwork?