What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training on food safety culture

Started by , Jan 05 2021 07:13 PM
4 Replies
Hello everyone, for the "safety culture" of the company, is it necessary to do a course that grants diploma?
Is it a requirement of FSSC 22000? Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

A culture of food safety isn't something you get a diploma in--------------it requires upper management to commit to making food safety a priority and then demonstrate it within the company

Giving employees the power to report issues and not be reprimanded

Doing the right thing---maybe questionable product gets thrown out now instead of finding a way to use it somehow

Walking the talk----e.g. when upper management comes on the floor----do they ALWAYS follow GMPS?

That's the sort of thing you're looking to instill through repetition and training

2 Likes1 Thank

Hello everyone, for the "safety culture" of the company, is it necessary to do a course that grants diploma?
Is it a requirement of FSSC 22000? Thanks

You have posted in SQF Forum  Please clarify.

Charles, 

I do not understand your question.

Charles, 

I do not understand your question.

does yr 1st query relate to sqf or fssc22000 ?

If the latter I can move the post to fssc forum

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training