What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Trying to figure out the Added sugars (Agave Syrup)

Started by , Jan 15 2021 12:31 PM
2 Replies

Trying to figure out the Added sugars, we produce a pasta sauce which is about 80 gallons per batch, we use about 3 gallons of agave syrup in this batch, how do you figure out the added sugars? I would appreciate any help, the finished product is packed in a 25oz jar. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Declaring mutltiple sugars on the packaging Flavored Syrup Processing Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Cold Storage added to our current HACCP Plan Typical % Rework Added for Chocolate Bars
[Ad]

Send your batch information (recipe) and finished product to a lab for analysis. Its the easiest way to ensure you've got the correct information on your label.

I agree with Scampi, send it to a lab.  I would send multiple lots as there may be some variation in your batches.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Declaring mutltiple sugars on the packaging Flavored Syrup Processing Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Cold Storage added to our current HACCP Plan Typical % Rework Added for Chocolate Bars Sesame added as an allergen - labeling Added sugar in ice cream Importance of sugars in food labelling BRC 8 Section 9 - anyone added it yet? Is Tomato Paste Considered Added Sugars?