What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Procedures and forms regarding food fraud and food defense

Started by , Feb 16 2021 06:22 AM
5 Replies

Hi, how are you, I am Bashir from Palestine, I work at food company (Dairy product) as quality system supervisor.
I am here to take some information. So I want to ask if here some free procedures and forms regarding food fraud and food defense. If there are can you help me? Bashir.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transportation Procedures Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers
[Ad]

The FDA has created and published a free Food Defense Plan Builder: https://www.fda.gov/...se-plan-builder.

As for food fraud, I don't think there are many free resources.

1 Like1 Thank

Hi, how are you, I am Bashir from Palestine, I work at food company (Dairy product) as quality system supervisor.
I am here to take some information. So I want to ask if here some free procedures and forms regarding food fraud and food defense. If there are can you help me? Bashir.

Hi Bashir,

Re-Food Fraud - There are now several threads on this fssc22000 topic. There is also an official (sometimes debatable IMO) guidance manual.

See this thread which has various, useful, cross-links and includes the manual (see post 11) -

https://www.ifsqn.co...00/#entry168330

I will say the FDA Link shared above by Spidey is very helpful for Food Defense.  You might  also look up VACCP and TACCP.  Both are based off of HACCP but VACCP is geared towards Food Defense and TACCP is geared towards Food Fraud.

I will say the FDA Link shared above by Spidey is very helpful for Food Defense.  You might  also look up VACCP and TACCP.  Both are based off of HACCP but VACCP is geared towards Food Defense and TACCP is geared towards Food Fraud.

Hi Mulan,

Sorry but yr info. is perhaps US-centric.

For, afaik, all GFSI-recognised Standards, the opposite to 3rd sentence applies.

1 Thank

Oh My - Thank you for correcting that Charles.  I apologize, I did mix them up; it is not a US-centric thing just go old fashioned error.  :oops2: 

Should be TACCP is geared towards Food Defense and VACCP is geared towards Food Fraud.  If you do decide to look them up you will see what each are designed to help with. - Thanks again!  Hope Everyone has a wonderful day!

Similar Discussion Topics
Transportation Procedures Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Cleaning Procedures in Coffee Manufacturing and Packaging Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company Chiller and Freezer Breakdown Procedures Revisions on SQF Procedures Emergency preparedness and response procedures as required by ISO 22000 for food packaging