What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Portable steam cleaners

Started by , Mar 04 2021 12:33 AM
3 Replies

Greetings my fellow FSQN folks! Years ago a vendor demoed a portable steam cleaner for use in cleaning food processing equipment within a food processing facility, at the time the decision was made not to move forward with that purchase however now we have a piece of equipment that has some intricate internal components that are not as easily cleaned as one would hope and we are confidant that such unit would be helpful in this case. We now find ourselves looking for said portable steam cleaner (not a pressure washer by the way) and we no longer have the sales pamphlet or remember the name of the unit or company for that matter, therefore am reaching out to folks here to see if anyone could recommend an industrial fill with water as you go type portable steam unit used in the food industry for contact surfaces. Thank you and looking forward to any feedback I can get!  :biggrin:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Portable Stainless Steel Mirror on Handles for Sanitation Inspections Proper Disposal of Wastewater from Portable Handwashing Stations Bench top or portable meter to measure the fat content of cream Will a portable sink be acceptable to SQF? Preventive Maintenance for a portable air conditioner
[Ad]

I have one of these, along with an accessory that cleans Intralox belts and another that cleans flat top belts.

I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Marshall

1 Like1 Thank

We have a Goodway steam cleaner with several nozzle attachments and types. Works well on a variety of applications. 

veruca

1 Thank

Dear Marshall and Veruca,

Thank you both for the information!

this just made my day a little brighter!

Have a great day!

St~

Similar Discussion Topics
Portable Stainless Steel Mirror on Handles for Sanitation Inspections Proper Disposal of Wastewater from Portable Handwashing Stations Bench top or portable meter to measure the fat content of cream Will a portable sink be acceptable to SQF? Preventive Maintenance for a portable air conditioner Portable sanitizing footbath? Portable hand wash/sanitation stations