What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New procedure and documentation needed for ISO 22000 clause 6.3?

Started by , Mar 30 2021 06:49 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone,

Do the updated standard needs a new procedure documentation in order to cover the clause 6.3 (planning of changes)?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Food loss and waste procedure BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.
[Ad]

Greetings Dakis,

It depends on how you want to handle it. You can of course create a new procedure with all that it entails or you can make it a part of an existing procedure like the Management Review.

You can add the requirements of 6.3 on this procedure to cover the specified topic and then you are going to use the existing documentation, like the management review meetings records, maybe the management risk assessement, the update of responsibilities and authorities etc for the discussion and evaluation of the changes you are planning.

Regards.

1 Thank

Dear Evans

Thank you for the tips.

I will see what it suits better. 

I suppose I can put alongside the risk assessment too, can't I?

Yes you can include the risk assessement to assess the impact of the changes you are planning. For example hiring new personnel may have the risk of making mistakes until he gets familiar with your processes (which is mitigated through training and supervision) but also there may be an opportunity of expansion/new ideas/better work management if he is experienced or highly educated or even a quick learner!

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Food loss and waste procedure BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Compressed air testing needed? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment