What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My first live webinar session

Started by , Apr 09 2021 03:38 PM
2 Replies

Just joined and attended my first live session on Food Safety Aspects of Developing New Product, which was brilliant and educative. I love auditing and improving food safety culture.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Live seafood wholesale information Food Safety Culture Webinar I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals Tote Dumping live raw crabs onto a conveyor belt
[Ad]

Just joined and attended my first live session on Food Safety Aspects of Developing New Product, which was brilliant and educative. I love auditing and improving food safety culture.

Welcome Tosin. I love this Forum too. 

Hi Tosin,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Are you working in the Food Business ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Live seafood wholesale information Food Safety Culture Webinar I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals Tote Dumping live raw crabs onto a conveyor belt Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 2 Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 1 New Product Webinar! Seafood distributor: microbiological testing for live holding tanks? ie, fish, crab, prawns, lobster, shellfish etc. Upcoming Webinar: Taking control of plant and monitoring data