What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Questions to ask during the internal audit of a production department?

Started by , Apr 26 2021 02:18 PM
2 Replies

Hello, could you please give me some questions to ask during the internal audit to production department? The internal audit should meet the requirements of FSSC 22000 and GMP+. Best regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions
[Ad]

HI

Here what i know as FSTL

1- Documentation (Form+ Policy+ Procedure ....ets) should be coded and documented under your FSMS.

2- Machine operation Training and Authorization

3- CCP

4- OPRP

5- Hygiene + sanitation

actually there's too many requirement from production department as core department

so any thing u see its related to FSMS you can ask about it cause its me lead for some NCR and improve your system

thank you

HI

Here what i know as FSTL

1- Documentation (Form+ Policy+ Procedure ....ets) should be coded and documented under your FSMS.

2- Machine operation Training and Authorization

3- CCP

4- OPRP

5- Hygiene + sanitation

actually there's too many requirement from production department as core department

so any thing u see its related to FSMS you can ask about it cause its me lead for some NCR and improve your system

thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions Questions/Evaluate this chocolate powdered milk formulation OmniVis Food Safety Testing Questions What kind of questions can you expect an auditor to ask shop floor staff? FSMA Compliance Builder Questions Sanitation Chemicals - Inventory and storage questions