What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Milling Services Needed

Started by , May 18 2021 04:35 PM
3 Replies

Hello, I am bringing in from overseas a variety of items that I would like to have milled, I import Tigernut, Plantain chip and Hibiscus flowers, does anyone know of a Mill that can do this for me, I want control of the milling in the USA and not overseas. Any leads would help big time. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Plan Flour Milling HACCP plan flour milling HACCP for Wheat and Maize Milling Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options? Condensation control in comminution processes, i.e., product milling?
[Ad]

Hi rgiuliano,

I'm guessing this is unrelated to the forum posted in ??

You can start here -- one thing I have found in milling is that operators are mostly large, but can turn you onto the ones that could handle speciality in smaller batches readily...

www.CentralMilling.com
Central Milling

Shawnee Milling

www.Greatrivermilling.com
Great River Milling
(this one looks like it is more targeted to what you have)

Thank you Glenn, if you need any samples let me know

Roberto

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Plan Flour Milling HACCP plan flour milling HACCP for Wheat and Maize Milling Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options? Condensation control in comminution processes, i.e., product milling? Key audit areas/ audit programs in flour milling company Chemical/Biological Hazard in Flour Milling HACCP Maize Milling Plan Guidelines How to control microbial hazards in chocolate milling? What are the likely CCP's in milling of wheat?