What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Team Meeting

Started by , May 29 2021 09:50 AM
1 Reply

Hello everyone, our factory produce spice blend/ functional blend for processed meat. Could you guys tell me how should I start to create HACCP meeting? That will be the first time I create HACCP meeting. Could tell me agenda that I should to have in first meeting? Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business
[Ad]

If you have any certification in place then you might want to check if that has any specific requirements/expectations for review topics, but as a quick starting point some typical topics to include:

1) HACCP system performance - CCPs, prerequisite programs, customer complaints

2) Changes to products - formulation, raw materials, finished products, customer types

3) Change to process and/or equipment

4) Regulatory changes

5) Scientific developments

6) Audit findings related to HACCP - internal and external

7) Changes to HACCP team

8) Any other business

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout