What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Practitioner and QA Director

Started by , Jul 27 2021 01:26 PM
4 Replies

Hello! My name is Lu. I became an SQF Practitioner in 2019 for a co-manufacturer of dry goods packing and RTE meals.  From there, I moved to Freshly as a QA supplier assurance manager where I audited the suppliers for Freshly. Currently, I'm the QA Director for a food-contact packaging company. Packaging is a different world from food manufacturing but I enjoy the challenge. It is amazing to have a source of other QA folk to connect with - excited to be here! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Quality and Food Safety Manager-SQF Practitioner SQF Practitioner Question SQF Practitioner Course What happens if a company does not have a backup practitioner? Query regarding Backup to FS Director
[Ad]

Welcome :welcome:

1 Like

Good morning Lu,

Welcome to the forums! I think I should start looking into the packaging sector for positions, experience there would get me pretty well rounded.

1 Like

Good morning and welcome Lu!

1 Like

Good morning and welcome Lu!

Good morning Lu,

Welcome to the forums! I think I should start looking into the packaging sector for positions, experience there would get me pretty well rounded.

Welcome :welcome:

Thanks all for the warm welcome! @Tim it is definitely a different way of thinking compared to what I've known. 

Similar Discussion Topics
New Quality and Food Safety Manager-SQF Practitioner SQF Practitioner Question SQF Practitioner Course What happens if a company does not have a backup practitioner? Query regarding Backup to FS Director SQF Advanced Practitioner Test Help SQF Advanced Practitioner Test SQF practitioner quit 3 weeks before inspection at small biz - what to do? QA Manager and SQF Practitioner Tips on taking the Advanced SQF Practitioner Exam