What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Coliforms limits for environmental swabbing

Started by , Sep 15 2021 01:04 AM
2 Replies

hey team, can someone guide me on the micro limits for coliforms for the environmental swabbing please? We create, frozen and ready to eat products like dumplings, falafels etc

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Coliforms in Spray Dry Product Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts Coliforms in Organic facility How do you reduce or eliminate coliforms in packaged baked goods at a cookies and crackers manufacturing company? Decision if micro standards not met for indicator bacteria like ACC and coliforms
[Ad]

hey team, can someone guide me on the micro limits for coliforms for the environmental swabbing please? We create, frozen and ready to eat products like dumplings, falafels etc

Hi Tanvi,

Optimally undetected on food contact surfaces after cleaning/sanitizing.

See -

http://www.ifsqn.com...rds/#entry93988

Hello Tanvi,

After CIP, The coliform count should not exceed 100cfu/ 100cm2. Or coliform should be absent in 1cm2 Sample.

Regards,

Zargham Abbas

zarghama1@gmail.com

+923008048283

Similar Discussion Topics
Coliforms in Spray Dry Product Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts Coliforms in Organic facility How do you reduce or eliminate coliforms in packaged baked goods at a cookies and crackers manufacturing company? Decision if micro standards not met for indicator bacteria like ACC and coliforms Brie Enterobacteriaceae and Coliforms Thermotolerant coliforms stated as total coliforms. Significant error? Acceptable level of total coliforms for ready-to-eat grains? What agar mediums do I need to test air for coliforms and SPC? High coliforms in ready to re-heat products