What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reducing number of CIPs

Started by , Oct 22 2021 01:02 PM
2 Replies

Hello to all you wonderful people out there.  I am getting a lot of push from ownership to cut CIPs.  We run one shift of juice production (from concentrate) and packaging.  2nd shift CIPs the tanks and filler.  Ownership has brought up a number of times now that we run CIP too much.  I am against it but thought I would see if there is any one out there who is not running a CIP after production and their reasoning behind it.

Thanks in advance 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Limits for sulfite reducing anaerobe sporeformers Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Reducing ATP Swabs Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts Tips on reducing contamination
[Ad]

Hello to all you wonderful people out there.  I am getting a lot of push from ownership to cut CIPs.  We run one shift of juice production (from concentrate) and packaging.  2nd shift CIPs the tanks and filler.  Ownership has brought up a number of times now that we run CIP too much.  I am against it but thought I would see if there is any one out there who is not running a CIP after production and their reasoning behind it.

Thanks in advance 

What regulations/county do you fall under.

HI KfromNE

we fall under the FDA and are SQF level II Cert.

Similar Discussion Topics
Limits for sulfite reducing anaerobe sporeformers Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Reducing ATP Swabs Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts Tips on reducing contamination How to justify reducing 3rd party testing on finished products? Enrichment method for sulfite-reducing anaerobes from Lactic Acid Bacteria product? Antimicrobial mats for reducing contamination on entering butchery Nitrogen, reducing O2 Levels? Reducing Waste & Improving Efficiencies In Product Inspection