Wanted: auditor in Iceland

Started by , Oct 28 2021 12:48 PM
4 Replies

Dear all,

if somebody know food safety auditor located in Iceland,

please share with me contacts.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
WANTED: SQF Packaging Consultant in Edmonton Alberta Area FDA Sesame Allergen comments wanted Developing digital Quality Manual (tips wanted) Wanted: Quality Assurance Manager- Pecan Shelling Facility Temporary Auditor Wanted, Derbyshire, UK
[Ad]

Is there a standard you want to be audited against?

Marina,

I know of a food safety consultant that lives in Iceland and he may also conduct audits- of course it depends on what type of audit it is.
1 Like

Is there a standard you want to be audited against?

It is internal check-list of the company. Quite simple.

Marina,

I know of a food safety consultant that lives in Iceland and he may also conduct audits- of course it depends on what type of audit it is.

Dear Glenn, I will be very obliged you if you share with me this auditor's contact!

Similar Discussion Topics
WANTED: SQF Packaging Consultant in Edmonton Alberta Area FDA Sesame Allergen comments wanted Developing digital Quality Manual (tips wanted) Wanted: Quality Assurance Manager- Pecan Shelling Facility Temporary Auditor Wanted, Derbyshire, UK WANTED: Suggestions for a lab to conduct Item Analysis in the USA HACCP Trainer wanted to do some training in Ghana Metal detection best practice guide wanted! Consultant wanted for ISO 9001 QMS development in Kokstad Deli HACCP Plan Wanted