What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Export of salt from UK to USA

Started by , Nov 18 2021 03:05 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I have a client that produces salt from an underground source, this dried/crystallised and mixed with high end ingredients and sold as a finished product as a seasoning/ingredient. They have potentially been invited to supply a customer in the US but I cannot seem to link salt to any of the product groupings for FDA requirements. 

Anyone got any guidance here please?

Thanks 

Kate 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Flow Import and Export Export pork to EU Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Looking to export from US to EU and UK - regulatory requirements? Labelling Requirements for Export into UK
[Ad]
1 Like

Thank you so much Scamp, knew someone on here would save the day. I really appreciate it 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Flow Import and Export Export pork to EU Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Looking to export from US to EU and UK - regulatory requirements? Labelling Requirements for Export into UK Intended to export ready to eat and ready to cook food to UK Microbiological criteria for RTE snow crab for export to the US? Foreign Language Labels for Export from US Is there a specific section in the SQF standard that covers the import and export of goods? What vacuum packaging to use for frozen meat products for export?