What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological limit in the bakery industry

Started by , Nov 23 2021 03:18 AM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone!

May I seek your opinion on how to set up microbiological limit for raw material used in bakery industry? What should I consider referring to?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]

Hi Everyone!

May I seek your opinion on how to set up microbiological limit for raw material used in bakery industry? What should I consider referring to?

Thank you

For Safety only ?

So what specifically is the relevant raw material(s)?

Hi Charles,

Yes for safety. The raw material I am referring to are:-

Wheat flour

Eggs

Nuts

Dried fruits

Milk

Edible Fat & oil

Jam 
Seeds
Seasoning
Food flavoring and Food Color

Cereal 

Thank you

Hi Charles,

Yes for safety. The raw material I am referring to are:-

(1) Wheat flour

(2) Eggs

(3) Nuts

(4) Dried fruits

(5)Milk

(6)Edible Fat & oil

(7)Jam 
(8)Seeds
(9)Seasoning
(10) Food flavoring and Food Color

(11) Cereal 

Thank you

Thanks detail.

I speculate that items (3-11) are RTE grade while (1,2) are NRTE. .Literature  micro. refs tend to be separated accordingly (although the majority of data is for RTE).

I suggest you have a browse through the various micro "collections" in these 2 links -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ds/#entry127333

https://www.ifsqn.co...al/#entry127998

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation