What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Member of the Month - December 2021

Started by , Dec 08 2021 01:54 PM
9 Replies
The Member of the Month for December is a bit of a wild card and I'm sure it will be a surprise to the recipient Vladimir Surcinski.

Although not particularly active on the forums Vladimir has been a member since 2014 and if we look at his contribution to the wider IFSQN community, specifically on delivering free webinars on the Food Safety Friday's program he thoroughly deserves this honour.

Since 2015 Vladimir has delivered many webinars for us and is extremely passionate, engaging and knowledgeable in many aspects of food safety and quality.  If you've not seen his webinars check out the recordings

Thank you for your ongoing support Vladimir; your luxury IFSQN pen is on its way.

Regards,
Simon

post-4-0-18125700-1636060805.jpg   168.35KB   0 downloads
1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Congratulations, and thanks for your contribution to the forum, Vladimir!

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you dear food safety friends, IFSQN and Simon! This was really a surprise! 

Congrats :clap:

1 Like1 Thank

Hey, Congrats!

1 Like1 Thank

You do have really great webinars, congratulations!

1 Like1 Thank

Congrats! It is a pretty snazzy pen! (I've had to keep it at home due to CEO/President trying to swipe it out of my office on a few occasions.) I might just get her one (same style/brand) for her birthday.

1 Like1 Thank

Congratulations! 

1 Like1 Thank

Congratulations! 

1 Like1 Thank

Hi Vladimir,

Congratulations and Many Thanks for all your Contributions to IFSQN !

congratulations3.4.png   137.13KB   0 downloads

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction