What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Existing SQF Facility to Add another facility location for Storage and Distribution

Started by , Jan 10 2022 08:01 PM
1 Reply

Hello all,

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.

We are a small-medium bakery facility and we are SQF Certified for Bakery 13.

Do we have to get a separate Storage and Distribution Certificate for the new location or can we just add it in as multi-site.

We have recently purchased another location for storage and distribution.

Can anybody share next steps and any insight on how to approach this addition?

The management want to move fast and I am afraid they are going to move before we have everything in place and need to prioritize essential and most important.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

KBMB

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers Integrating BRC requirements into an existing system without creating a separate BRC Manual Is there an organized way of Regulatory Compliance of existing program? Hazard Analysis - add to existing or create new?
[Ad]

Can not get it certfified as a multi-site, it is not the same tupe of operation.

I see two choices, 1. if you must get it certified you do so under the separate certification for storage an distribution.

Or 2. Just have an FSMS for this facility,

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers Integrating BRC requirements into an existing system without creating a separate BRC Manual Is there an organized way of Regulatory Compliance of existing program? Hazard Analysis - add to existing or create new? Can we match our existing document numbering to BRC clauses? Hello new and existing members! Help Simplifying Existing HACCP Flow Chart What to take into account when reviewing an existing bait map? Existing documents for review against ISO 22000 requirements