What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to convert per serving nutritionals to 100 gram nutritionals?

Started by , Feb 02 2022 06:13 PM
7 Replies

Can any help on how to convert per serving nutritionals to 100 gram nutritionals

thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Using Corrected Brix to Convert Grams to Ounces Pathogen limits per gram and per 10 grams Serving Size and Nutrition Labels
[Ad]

Say, you have 175 g/serving Nutritionals: take a value and divide it into 1.75 - you'll receive nutrition value for 100g. Example: Fat for 175g/serving is 2 g.

2 / 1.75 = 1.15. So, Fat for 100 g is 1.15 g.

1 Like

Say, you have 175 g/serving Nutritionals: take a value and divide it into 1.75 - you'll receive nutrition value for 100g. Example: Fat for 175g/serving is 2 g.

2 / 1.75 = 1.15. So, Fat for 100 g is 1.15 g.

Olenazh nailed it again. If you need more help, please post your nutrition panel. I can show you how to do it using your product as an example. :)

1 Like1 Thank

Olenazh nailed it again. If you need more help, please post your nutrition panel. I can show you how to do it using your product as an example. :)

Hi, very thank you for your help!

972 servings per container, Serving size 1 Tbsp (14g). Calories per serving:100. 

Total Fat 11g 14%

Saturated Fat 1g 5%

Trans Fat 0g

Polyunsaturated Fat 0g

Monounsaturated Fat 0g

Cholesterol 5mg  2%

Sodium 80mg  3%

Total Carbohydrate 1g  0%

Hey could you please do the favior to show me how to do it using my product as an sample? 

Hey could you please do the favior to show me how to do it using my product as an sample? 

Sure.

Since you know the nutrition data for a 14g serving, you just have to find out how much of each would be found in 100g.

First find out how many 14g servings fit into 100g.

100g divided by 14g = 7.1428 servings. 

Now multiply each item by 7.1428.

For example, 11g of fat multiplied by 7.1428= 78.57g fat in 100g.

Do the same for saturated fat, cholesterol, etc.

2 Likes2 Thanks

Let me know if you have any issues or want to double check the numbers.

I hope it was clear enough. I think it's difficult to explain math through text.

1 Like

Let me know if you have any issues or want to double check the numbers.

I hope it was clear enough. I think it's difficult to explain math through text.

Very much appreciated for all your help!!

Similar Discussion Topics
How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Using Corrected Brix to Convert Grams to Ounces Pathogen limits per gram and per 10 grams Serving Size and Nutrition Labels Gram Staining Convert RLU in cfu/cm2 - microbiological validation Convert CFU/CM^2 FDA tolerance on serving size supplement capsules weight Where I can create an nfp from 100g nutritionals?