What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Gap analysis of ISO 22000 FSMS

Started by , Feb 08 2022 03:11 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone

i hope you all fine and good in health

i want to impliment iso 22000 in my food company so i need to gap analysis in pdf and can someone provide me procedures and mannual and form that will be use for records 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products
[Ad]

Hello everyone

i hope you all fine and good in health

i want to impliment iso 22000 in my food company so i need to gap analysis in pdf and can someone provide me procedures and mannual and form that will be use for records 

Hi farooq,

The typical procedure for a Gap Analysis is to compare your own "situation" against an appropriate checklist. An example excel checklist for the iso22000 Standard is included within the package in this Post -

https://www.ifsqn.co...st/#entry174708

I think there is also a pdf version in another post here (somewhere) but excel/word formats are often useful for direct usage.

A comprehensive manual for iso22000 is available here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...tion-programmes

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Sampling plan and risk analysis FSVP Hazard Analysis Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme