What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Masters Degree Scholarship in Food Safety

Started by , Jun 13 2022 04:41 PM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

i am interested in starting a Masters in Food Safety. I was wondering if anyone is aware of scholarship programs out there for individuals specifically in food safety/ food quality.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Policy to address requirements for the renewal of approved masters/artwork. Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Seeking recommendations for a distance learning /online Masters in Food Engineering Which universities offer a masters degree in food safety? PHD direction after masters degree in Microbiology on meat products
[Ad]
 General Mills Graduate Scholarship

Deadline: September 15th

Administered through the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), the General Mills Graduate Scholarship is designed to provide a $5,000 award and a 12-week paid internship to two graduate students annually who are enrolled full-time in a food science program leading to a M.S. or Ph.D. degree. Qualified applicants must have interests in quality or research and development, maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher, have the right to work in the U.S., and showcase exceptional leadership achievements.

Contact

General Mills Graduate Scholarship
525 West Van Buren Suite 1000
Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 782-8424
info@ift.org

Look at the different programs. There may be food safety scholarships you can apply to at the specific university.

Hi Everyone,

i am interested in starting a Masters in Food Safety. I was wondering if anyone is aware of scholarship programs out there for individuals specifically in food safety/ food quality.

Thank you!

Hi jdeangelis,

Do you have a relevant technical background / qualifications ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Policy to address requirements for the renewal of approved masters/artwork. Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Seeking recommendations for a distance learning /online Masters in Food Engineering Which universities offer a masters degree in food safety? PHD direction after masters degree in Microbiology on meat products Masters Project In Six Sigma Project Title for Masters Need topic related to food microbiology for masters project Looking for a Food Safety Masters Program in the USA