What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Checklist or template for implementing ISO 22000:2018

Started by , Jul 22 2022 03:29 PM
3 Replies

Hi All, 

I am new to the forum but it has been so helpful so far!

I have recently changed industries and I am now working with Gases as QA. 

We want to supply gases which are to be used in food packaging (example in packets of ham to extend expiry).

I am needing to implement ISO 22000, and integrate it with my current ISO 9001. 

I have no experience of ISO 22000 :doh: , and want some advice/guidance in how to implement it and what i need to do on top of my 9001. 

Has anyone got a checklist or templates ? or any help at all?

from my understanding (limited) i think i need a HACCP plan, PRPs and risk analysis? 

I have already written a food safety policy and chosen a food safety team (members from all areas of the business). I am getting a bit confused due to the nature of our business, we are not a food company, we will just be supplying packaging gases to food companies so I am unsure if everything is relevant to us. 

Thanks in advance for any help provided :) 

Luce  :thumbup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8
[Ad]

Hi Luce,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

The IFSQN offer an ISO 22000 2018 Food Safety Management System - Food Manufacturers Edition Implementation Package

It is primarily aimed at food manufacturers, so wouldn’t be an ideal fit but I’m sure it would be useful.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi All, 

I am new to the forum but it has been so helpful so far!

I have recently changed industries and I am now working with Gases as QA. 

We want to supply gases which are to be used in food packaging (example in packets of ham to extend expiry).

I am needing to implement ISO 22000, and integrate it with my current ISO 9001. 

I have no experience of ISO 22000 :doh: , and want some advice/guidance in how to implement it and what i need to do on top of my 9001. 

Has anyone got a checklist or templates ? or any help at all?

from my understanding (limited) i think i need a HACCP plan, PRPs and risk analysis? 

I have already written a food safety policy and chosen a food safety team (members from all areas of the business). I am getting a bit confused due to the nature of our business, we are not a food company, we will just be supplying packaging gases to food companies so I am unsure if everything is relevant to us. 

Thanks in advance for any help provided :) 

Luce  :thumbup:

Hi Luce,

I can recall a couple of previous threads here on ISO22000/"Gases". IIRC the challenging aspect was finding significant FS-related hazards for the haccp plan.

Reach out to your certification body.  They should be able to help you determine what is applicable to your particular situation.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 GMP Plus - Feed Production Checklist FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist SQF Addendum - FDA Preventive Controls Audit Checklist FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Audit Checklist