What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Apple Packer out of Michigan

Started by , Aug 25 2022 04:28 PM
3 Replies

Hey, all, I am an operations manager of a packinghouse in Michigan.  I am still very involved in food safety and audit prep.  I've used this site a few times, so I thought I might as well "join" officially.  I have been intimately involved in various aspects of our company, including operating the line/sizer, quality control, human resources, ,maintenance, production, facility safety, and food safety.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is an apple, cheese or bread GRAS? Confused how to detect the foreign material from the pie tin in apple crumble pie? Validation of holding time/shelf life of unpasteurised apple juice Pasteurised apple juice HACCP Cleaning Frequency of Apple Packing Facility
[Ad]

welcome aboard, I'm from the mitten too.

Hey Welcome!

I've been up your way when I did SQF and 2nd/3rd party fsi's.

I seem to remember a place called Apple Central.

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:  :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Is an apple, cheese or bread GRAS? Confused how to detect the foreign material from the pie tin in apple crumble pie? Validation of holding time/shelf life of unpasteurised apple juice Pasteurised apple juice HACCP Cleaning Frequency of Apple Packing Facility Micro limits for Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar with Acetic Acid HACCP Control Chart for Pasteurized Refrigerated Apple Juice Aseptic apple puree in the United States 5.4.2 Vulnerability Assessment for Apple packhouse