What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Crisis Management - 5Ps and 4Ps

Started by , Oct 21 2022 12:29 AM
2 Replies

Is there anyone who understand the Crisis Management (5P's and 4P's) If possible do you have procedures or template on this?

Actually I been assigned to create/establish the topic on this also having a procedure on getting with this is a big help. I have been doing a research regarding the topic I assigned but the most frequent answer I got is (recall) aside from recall the thing (5P's and 4P's) I need to look.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management Test Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall
[Ad]

There are a lot of good resources online. I would suggest finding a crisis management plan online and comparing the 4 phases to that. It will give you a good starting point and a better understanding of each phase. When we developed ours we borrowed one from one of our friendly competitors and used it as a template for our plan. Good Luck!

1 Like

@Hoosiersmoker

Thank you for your response :0

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management Test Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall Crisis Management - BRCGS 3.11.1 Verification of Crisis Management Plan Crisis Management Challenge Mock Crisis - Truck breaks down on highway SQF - Necessity to include Cyber Attacks in Requirements of Crisis Management ?