What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best Quality Management Software

Started by , Dec 12 2022 10:19 AM
2 Replies
Hello All,

I’ve been searching through old topics but did not get my answer.

What paperless Quality management software would you recommend for small sized salad manaufacturer?

We are based in the UK.

We are mainly looking for a system that will allow to spot mistakes currently made during paperwork checks ie. Labelling.

Thanks for all the replies!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan
[Ad]

Hi Kinga Z,

Maybe it is worthy to have a look at sifoodsoftware.com powered by Aptean.

They provide such softwares which can be adjusted based on the process requirements. 

They have UK based office.

1 Thank

Hi Kinga Z

I'd be happy to chat with you and give you a demo of our solution, AuditComply, to see if it would meet your needs. 

www.auditcomply.com

Thanks

Susan

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Salary for Quality Control Supervisor FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system?