What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have training presentations for GMPs and SSOPs?

Started by , Apr 27 2023 02:54 PM
6 Replies

Greeting Mentors

By chance does anyone have training presentations for GMPs and SSOPs or related topics but with pictures as the main tool?

Regards and Thanks i advance.

BF

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hi bzefella,

The IFSQN offer Best Practices in Preventive Controls for Food Safety which has quite a lot of illustration.

Kind regards,

Tony

Try youtube

I like building training aids that focus on how my programs are written.  Keep in mind it's a risk to use a separate training aid that doesn't fully capture the details of your program.  First plant I worked in used a ppt some customer had shared with them for GMP training, and our second SQF auditor pointed out that the slide show stated employees are required to wash hands before entering production whereas our GMP policy stated they were required to use the hand wash sinks that are in our production area.  "Training aid does not accurately reflect policy" or something like that was written in the finding we took for it.  Now I train directly off of the policy/programs first, with a visual aid used solely as accompanying examples.

I create my own power point training presentations using pictures of our facility and equipment.  In my opinion, it is easier to train using what the workers see everyday versus some generic photos.

Leo

Dear All Thank you very much fro taking time to respond to my query. What I am trying to create is a training programmme for line workers who in some cases do not fully understand English or very limited formal education.

Regards

Dear All Thank you very much fro taking time to respond to my query. What I am trying to create is a training programmme for line workers who in some cases do not fully understand English or very limited formal education.

Regards

what kind of product/process environment ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training