What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Portable Stainless Steel Mirror on Handles for Sanitation Inspections

Started by , May 19 2023 10:19 PM
2 Replies

Hello - Can anyone recommend a certain brand or company for purchasing a portable stainless steel mirror with a good sanitary design that can aid in inspecting the undersides and tops of equipment and hard to reach areas?  I have searched via Google but not crazy about the open hollow handles and not sure if some are actually stainless steel as the specifications listed are very vague so I figured I would see if there are any recommendations. - Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Proper Disposal of Wastewater from Portable Handwashing Stations Bench top or portable meter to measure the fat content of cream Portable steam cleaners Will a portable sink be acceptable to SQF? Preventive Maintenance for a portable air conditioner
[Ad]

Anything like this

This one is from Amazon, but you can find the same thing at Grainger or McMaster Carr or other similar places.

Marshall

1 Thank

Thank you mgourley, that is the type of tool I am asking about.  I appreciate you looking and sharing.  I was wondering if anyone had experience with any other companies that might have a better sanitary design but we might at least try one like the one on Amazon as that is all I can find too. I imagine the hollow handle keeps it lighter to be able to hold it comfortably.

Similar Discussion Topics
Proper Disposal of Wastewater from Portable Handwashing Stations Bench top or portable meter to measure the fat content of cream Portable steam cleaners Will a portable sink be acceptable to SQF? Preventive Maintenance for a portable air conditioner Portable sanitizing footbath? Portable hand wash/sanitation stations