What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Paper cups manufacturing

Started by , May 25 2023 07:53 AM
2 Replies

Hi. We are manufacturer of paper packaging and planning to start producing paper cups. May I ask for your help on process flow as well as HACCP on paper cups production. Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Paper sack opening and resealing Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? Migration Test for Paper Towels Records: Paper or Electronic Traceability of Parchment Baking Paper
[Ad]

So in order to start your HACCP. It would be very beneficial to start out by drawing out your process. We don't know how your facility operates so you will need to draw this out. I literally start by drawing out my steps from receiving the raw material to shipping to the customer. Once you have your steps down then you can start with a hazard analysis. You can search on this site for a HACCP template.

For writing your first process flow, take a look at various flow chart examples on the web.  Pop open MS Word, and under Insert > Shapes, you'll find Flowchart shapes that you can insert and drag into the document.  Under View, there's a Gridlines option you can check to help you make the shapes straight and uniform.  Just path out every step from material receiving to shipping, and connect them with arrows to show how everything will flow in your company's process.

Similar Discussion Topics
Paper sack opening and resealing Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? Migration Test for Paper Towels Records: Paper or Electronic Traceability of Parchment Baking Paper Are paper sacks with inner liner (or with inner liner removed) OK for powders? Looking for a GFSI certified supplier of multi-wall paper bags in the US Best method for dosing water to moisten paper blanks? Replace paper staples in production, packaging and warehouse areas HACCP Plan for food and beverages package-paper cup manufacturing process