What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

QMS Software Recommendation

Started by , Jun 20 2023 09:19 PM
1 Reply

I am looking for feedback on either Safety Chain or Tracegains QMS/SPS software. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems
[Ad]

I can tell you that as a supplier my preference is TraceGains. I have found it the most user friendly and with the most options for response. I have received customer requests via Safety Chain, ReposiTrak, and OurRecords to name just a few and TraceGains is the easiest to work with. 

We are a non-contact packaging supplier so we aren't as close to the food as an ingredient but there are ways to address this as well. 

Hope this helps!

Similar Discussion Topics
What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Handheld Inkjet Printer Recommendation Quality Management Software in a small food manufacturing company Whistle Blowing Company - Recommendation Bartender label software help!