What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does net weight have to be centered on a bag?

Started by , Jun 29 2023 11:19 AM
1 Reply

Hello!

We are redesigning our packaging and our marketing team has placed the net weight at the bottom of the bag but slightly off center due to the proposed design. I am reading through the CFR because I know there are specific requirements for net weight, but I am not seeing anything about it needing to be centered. Is slightly off center acceptable then?

Thank you!

Stephanie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do I need Net weight and PDP on gift box? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Net Weight conversion ounces and grams
[Ad]

It does not need to be centered.  Just in the bottom 30%

In case you dont have this:  https://www.fda.gov/.../81606/download

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do I need Net weight and PDP on gift box? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Net Weight conversion ounces and grams Weight control tolerance levels in Asian markets Excel template Average Weight Control How to calculate MAV weight? Calculate Volume from Weight on Product with Varying Density Average weight legislation