What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF-HACCP In Person Training

Started by , Jul 20 2023 08:55 PM
7 Replies

I need to send a few employees to get SQF and HACCP certified. They all would prefer to take a training in person, I have been looking around, but I cannot find anything. Do you have any suggestions? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Training and Verification HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP
[Ad]

Hi - International HACCP Alliance has classroom, virtual, and in-plant classes.  

Devlopment and Implementatio | Professional Food Safety | HACCP, FSMA, PCQI, SFVP Training and Certifications

For SQF practitioner, I would contact SQFI directly, or the company that does your SQF audits.  Gook luck!

If you can't find any classes online that are near to you, you could also look into nearby consultants to come and do an in-person training. There are many that are certified to give HACCP or SQF training. 

Alchemy , Zosi, BD Foods inc all offer HACCP and SQF cert training. 

HACCP Consulting Group provides helpful training classes but I believe they are virtual.  They provide HACCP Training for FDA focus or USDA focus, which I really appreciate as there are some differences.  Their next SQF Course is AUG 8-9, 2023 and Basic HACCP is SEP 7-8 and Basic HACCP for FSIS establishments is SEP 19-20.  https://haccpcg.com/...ng-sqf-systems/

I am not sure where you are located but OSU (Oklahoma State University) provides both trainings in-person and online through their FAPC Center.  I have attended many of their trainings and they do a great job. Their next HACCP Training is in September.  https://food.okstate...entid=163274608  I saw they have an upcoming BRC Training but not sure when the next SQF Training is.

There are lots of options out there.

For HACCP classes - check your land grant university. 

Thank you so much for all the information!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Training and Verification HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist