What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cutting and creasing knives file

Started by , Aug 17 2023 12:39 PM
1 Reply
Good morning everyone, I'm back with another question.

For operational reasons, we had to bring the (prepared) knives that will be used on the day closer to the machines. However, due to lack of space, the only option was to release two racks from the mp stock to allocate the knives since they are close (picture in drive).

Assuming i analyze the dangers of the HARA plan, are there any contraindications or possibility of NC em filing the knives in the receiving racks?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cutting fresh water fish ACC swabbing on a cheese cutting site Water sampling in meat cutting plants Guidance on cutting back Environmental Testing PPE when sharpening knives - poultry cutting plant
[Ad]

Try to describe the process steps with more details giving information of the foods prepared or manufactured on site, in order to have some answers

Similar Discussion Topics
Cutting fresh water fish ACC swabbing on a cheese cutting site Water sampling in meat cutting plants Guidance on cutting back Environmental Testing PPE when sharpening knives - poultry cutting plant Business Continuity Plan for a meat abattoir and cutting plant Would marble cutting boards be acceptable for a BRC audit? Machine to measure the scoreline in gable top die cutting Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Should I use a wooden cutting board or a plastic one?