What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SOP for Emergency Response during Power Outage, Sabotage and War

Started by , Sep 12 2023 02:55 PM
3 Replies

I'm a compliance coordinator and was tasked to make an SOP on these topics. Could someone spare some documents that I can use?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Emergency Supplier Approvals Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause Example procedure for procurement in emergency situation clause 2.5.1 FSSC 22000 v5.1 Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure
[Ad]

See attached.   I have some specific write ups, I'll try and get one of those on here for you, but they're pretty general.

War?   That would be a tough one!   Lol.   IMHO there's certain things that you just can't work around, though some auditors disagree with that.    We had one on a loss of potable water for cleaning, and I told the auditor we'd shut down until the water was back on.   They didn't like that response, but that's literally what we'd do.

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

Thanks for this. This is pretty general, but I can work on this. :spoton: Yes, auditors would really want us to look for solutions and means to keep the facility prepared in case an emergency happens.

Can't share the actual document, but here's an example of scenarios we ran through and created a risk assessment against at one of my old jobs.  The other part of the document was to define what those items might look like and show some priorities on what we would focus on in the event of a crisis.

If I were on any of the crisis teams at my plants, I would update this to account for business related actions related to the restart of the facility in the event we are forced to close (call out pre-op sanitation programs, evaluate current stock and shelf lives, contacting carriers for updated delivery scheduling, etc). 

EDIT: the form didn't upload in a copy/past very well once I hit the post button.... try this link: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Emergency Supplier Approvals Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause Example procedure for procurement in emergency situation clause 2.5.1 FSSC 22000 v5.1 Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements? ISO 22000: 2018 Clause 8.4.2 - Emergency Preparedness Testing Food Safety Emergency Mock Drills Need an example procedure for emergency preparedness and response